Sunday 2 October 2011

*Stylist* - Caught in Action!


A last minute work arrangement has meant I don't have time to write the post I had planned for today - around my Get Smitten activity for October's Breast Cancer Awareness month - as I am literally going to be dashing out the door to catch a train to Lyon as soon as I hit publish on this post!

I thought instead I'd leave you with this pic of me in action, styling a chalet a few weeks ago - I often get caught in action during the light testing stage of the process as I am still tweaking props, lighting candles or placing flowers. Usually I am a ghostly blur across the shot as I am in motion but this time I am in full view and I thought you might like this little behind the scenes sneak peek

Next time I'll fill you in on my Think Pink scheme for Get Smitten during October

Happy Sunday!

Lisa x

{photo by Jeremy Wilson Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this? Go ahead!

Share this post with your friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails