Monday 15 February 2010

Peachy Keen - some Monday eye candy


I had a bit of spare time this afternoon to catch up with a few of my favourite inspiration blog sites & this delish colour palette just seemed to be calling out my name everywhere I looked.
  1. Hair Candy by Get Smitten. I love this product shot, the Beautigloss yarn is just divine but I ended up using the shots with the vintage dress patterns on the site for continuity
  2. Birdcage print by Lovely Pieces as seen on The Bright Side Project. This gorgeous print is part of their daily give-away; pop over to the site, answer the question "do you believe in love at first sight?" & hope that you'll be picked as the lucky winner!
  3. Floral display by Saipua as seen on Design*Sponge. I totally LOVE everything that the peeps from Saipua do with flowers
  4. Sweet Nothings diy project by Halligan Norris for Design*Sponge. Love the cute styling on this shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this? Go ahead!

Share this post with your friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails